View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
orbit516
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

Lease Takeover: 2010 Audi S4 Black On Red 8700 Miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I signed a lease with Audi last year and now I barely use my car as I now use the train to commute to work. I have decided to transfer the lease. The car is a 2010 Audi S4 Metallic Black on two tone red/black interior. I originally put down a very large down payment to lower the lease payments. My original down payment brought down the dealers lease price of $1,100 a month to $734 a month therefore I would like a $4,500 incentive to take over my lease. Taxes are fully included in the monthly lease payments The car only has 8,700 miles. Here are the cars specs

2010 Audi S4 Metallic Black on Two tone silk nappa leather seats
MSRP with options-$55,503.35
333 horsepower supercharged V6 Engine
7 Speed S Tronic Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission with paddle shifters
Car has 9k in options! Options include
- Audi Drive select package-This option lets you control the suspension of the car, the steering wheel, and the gas pedal with three seperate settings. You can change these options from Comfort to regular to Dynamic which gives you the sportiest setting of the three

- Sports rear differential

-7 Speed S Tronic Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission- a 7 gear automatic transmission with paddle shifters on the steering wheel for when you want to drive in manual mode.

- Audi Navigation

- Carbon Fiber Inlays

- Two tone sports seats ( Black/red)

-Bang and Olfsun sound system

- Sports rear differential-

- Ipod dock

Incentive to take over lease - $4,500
Months left- 27
Mileage- 8,700
Miles remaining-26,200
Monthly Payments - $733.48 Includes NYS sales tax!

Lease will be transferred from my name to yours through Audi Financial

Please feel free to call me or message me with any questions (516) 410-4716 Thank you - Ronnie Hematian

Attached Images

Appreciate 0