United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

///Evo Sport pulley for late 2008 6MT & AFE oiled filter/ air scoops///

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Like the title states I have a EVO sport pulley and belts kit that was on my vehicle for about 5000 miles. THIS KIT WILL ONLY FIT 6MT WITH A 06/08 BUILD DATE OR LATER ($395 retail) My price $225 shipped but if you use paypal buyer covers the fees incured. I also have an AFE oiled filter that I am selling, this was installed at the same time as the pulley and also has about 5000 miles. My price $50 shipped same story applies with paypal fees and it comes with a AFE restore kit($20 value). I also have a set of AFE scoops my price $85. If someone is interested in purchasing all the items, I will sell them for $330 shipped. "This offer is only valid for the next half hour cause, you know I can't do this all day!" jk This is a steal in my opinion both products are in excellent condition and have their original boxes. However I will not have these products removed from my vehicle till the end of the month, and at that time if they are not sold already I will post pictures. Thank You please feel free to ask any questions you like!

Ash

Last edited by drft92; 03-09-2010 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0