10-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #19
NYCM3ryder
Razzor
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikeracer.will View Post
Don't get me wrong. I have always admired the M3 and almost bought one. But wasn't dazzeled comparing it to my Vett. The S4 just seemed to ride better. I think the idiot salesman never showed me the power button. Without that button engaged, the M3 was sluggish compared to the S4.

I raced a 2009 M3 and beat the pants off him. By the way, he engaged the power button.We were both surprised because we were sure that I would lose. I must admit my mods were better than his mods. What gave me the edge was the Awd. The race was about 1/2 mile. The distance was 5 car lenghts.

I also races a 2012 Mustang GT and won as well. This car has the same stats as the M3. Racing a Camaro SS was like taking candy from a baby.

In conclusion, I still think the M3 is a better looking car than my S4, but the M3 will need an ECU mod to keep up with me in the 1/4 mile. That's if it can grip. My next car of choice is a GTR instead of the M3. Until then, I will admiring the M3.

S4 mods: STAStis ECU, awe intake and exhaust.
you are cool....

2011 E90, 6 speed, technology package, black 220 rims , EDC, moon roof, matt black grills, matte side grills, 15% carbon tints, carbon fiber M pedals, ACS roof wing, IND painted reflectors, mfest black gloss m3badges, Mfest side window stickers, Tuner MS 15mm spacers, Carbon fiber M foot pedals, MS air filter, RPI air scoops, euro switch mod
Appreciate 0