03-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #27
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Daytona 95 M3, X7 M50, e92 M3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHairsto View Post
DarkstarZero - this is a selfish request, but would you consider making a portion of the proceeds from this event available for donation to the National Fragile X Foundation? If not this event, perhaps a future one? This is a cause that is close to my heart, as my son has Fragile X Syndrome, and I would love to find a way to get the local BMW community involved in supporting the cause. For those who do not know about Fragile X, it is the #1 known genetic cause for mental retardation and the most common known genetic cause of autism. More information can be found here if you want to consider it as an option for charitable donation: http://fragilex.org/html/home.shtml .
That's not selfish at all! I think that's a great cause and I don't see why all of the donations can't be sent to National Fragile X Foundation. Unless anyone objects I say we donate there, at least for this run.

I'm still trying to get a hold of DLB Racing. Does anyone know of any other sites that are similar to DLBRacing.com that we can use for sign up?
Appreciate 0