View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Actually .... I read it on my iPhone while waiting at the hospital ... then the little devil in my head told me ... "hey your friends at M3Post might like to read it too" (as if they don't know already how nice there car is).

Anyway so the little devil got the better of me and I copied and pasted it then e-maild it to myself. Once home I did use the laptop to share it with you.

Some of you asked "What does it mean?"

During my copy and paste I missed a bit of the text ,,, it should have read ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Another one bites the dust. That's right, our 2009 BMW M3 sedan is gone. We didn't quite make 20,000 miles, but the 19,000 we did manage were good ones.

Read the Wrap-Up, and then come back to read our Parting Shots and provide your own.

A fine car that represented the M3 thing better than a coupe, since the whole point of the M3 is combining street civility with speed. After all, anyone can build a race car and put license plates on it. That said, BMW's new Getrag-built dual-clutch automated manual transmission would have better suited the nature of a four-door sedan than this car's six-speed manual.

Michael Jordan, Executive Editor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

My bad sorry about that

If any of you like to read the Wrap-Up let me know by messaging me I'll be happy to send you the link.

I hate to get into the doghouse with the Moderator posting the link here.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0