Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Have about 35k on the Dinan springs with a bunch of trackdays and they still feel great. I have EDC and have had no issues. When the shocks go will be replacing with coilovers.
Glad to hear.. I see a lot of your tracking posts out there
Thanks for the input...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
I'm also interested in this topic. In addition to OP's question, I'm just wondering how the car will last in the long run. I'm planning on getting H&R springs, can you feel a difference in the way the car rides? Is it firmer?

I don't have EDC
I have 71k miles on the clock (high miles?) and I have a buddy moving away from his H&R Race to KW DDC, and he's giving me the Springs... I'm worried I have too many miles on my stockers to be dropping the car now... (Car is solid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksae View Post
At 33k miles, I installed a set of KW sleeve overs because I wanted a lower ride while retaining the EDC. During the install, I noticed the front driver side shock was leaking.

After the install, the car never felt right. The leaky shock would bottom out pretty easily over any decent size bump. So I yanked out the sleeve overs and got a set of KW V3 coilovers instead.
Wow, thats a bummer... but I guess you're better off now

'08 Jerez Black E90 ///M3
Pics of my Ride
Appreciate 0