View Single Post
      06-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #103
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I don't think that one incident erases all of the "Vettel hype" and I have a hard time understanding how he is a "loser," as you so eloquently put it. Outclassed by Webber? I've been watching Webber fumble around the race track for 5 years now and I hardly think anyone is getting really hyped about his skills. If he qualifies in pole position he is hard to pass as he'll close the door on anyone who dares to try which is how he's been winning. I could picture him being in Vettel's car during Bahrain when the engine shit the bed... he'd be ramming passing cars off track like bumper cars at a carnival. Give it a few more races with MW and Vettel on equally functional cars for the entire race weekend and you'll see who the real driver is.
I agree with the exception of your comment about MW closing the door on everyone after winning pole. The last two poles for MW, he pretty much walked away from the field and was never challenged so not sure how he was closing the door on folks. Unless you are talking about previous season's races

To IE#02: Try to include even the tiniest evidence of intelligence or forethought in your posts and you might be taken seriously here. Otherwise you just come off like an over emotional Vettel hater. When he bounces back and wins the WDC this year you will probably still tell everyone he's a loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Mclaren develops the car in season better and faster.. those 93 points mean that Red Bull are done, they have handed Mclaren the WDC (both drivers and constructors).... The team are the losers
I was 100% behind your post until this point...then it all went to shit and you proved once again that you are basically a tool.