Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche GT3 RS

Garage List
2011.75 E90 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Vise - looks great! IMO - the stock 18's look better than the 19's on Mel. Red! My SG originally was ordered with 19" and the dealer put 18" on it when they put it in the showroom. When I bought it I told them to leave it that way!

Lookinng forward to seeing the Matte Black and Blacklines - thinking of doing the same - where did you buy from?
Yeah, definitely agree on the 18's on melbourne red, I think they look way more mean/aggressive than the 19's. Fits into my master plan of getting a set of matte black 19's for the summer too.

I ordered the matte black grilles/side markers from Simon at Rennspec, he has a bunch of posts in the Vendors forum so contact him if you're interested. The blacklines I've had for a while (they were on my 325i), ordered them a few years back from Morristown BMW but they should be available from several vendors on E90Post.

Tried to install the black side markers this morning but no luck getting the stock ones off, waiting to see if Simon has sedan specific instructions as they appear to be different than those on the coupes. Same deal on the painted reflectors, think it is too cold out as I'm not getting any flex on the bumper cover in order to pry the stock ones off. I'm sure they'd be much easier to install in a heated garage!
Past: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan Melbourne Red / Black Novillo Leather
Appreciate 0