Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
wait, werent you the one who made a thread about how the BMW got you some chick who would have otherwise not looked at you... but now you dont need it?
well, it was the icing on the cake, like i said, made it ten times less challenging and it expedited the whole ordeal, get me? lol
bro i didnt just go up to a girl and say "i got a bmw" and she jumps in... lol only in dreams does that happen.
I played my cards, picked her up from a party, i already had her in the bag, but dang i hate to say it but when she saw the whip, she got a little more antsy for some reason. But as far as her not looking at me if i didnt have it, hell no, man my looks and physique gets me far with women!:rocks: :rocks:

(hate to brag, but you asked )