01-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #36
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganman View Post
The moonstone is beautiful with Amarone - its a nice combo. This is with the Platinum leather? I have not seen the Amarone leather offered under the 3 series individual catalog on BMW.com. I have seen walnut amarone as a trim option under the 6 series individula catalogue but not as a leather..regardless....it will be an amazing car.

No harm/no foul on the comments regarding my trim. I have been back and forth on the color combinations because they all look good. I was looking at moonstone/rust brown/Eucalptus Red brown trim as my 2nd choice but I think ruby black on a vert looks better. I think the maple trim will work as well.

On the BMW AG Individual page and you will see that Individual Amarone Extended is in the catalogue. Here is a link to the page you can download the catalogue from: http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...isualizer.html Although Individual Amarone is not listed as one of the available Individual interiors for Canada it has been confirmed that it can be done.

Here is the breakdown of Individual option prices in Canada:

*Individual Amarone Extended Leather is $6049.00CAD

*Platinum, Champagne, or Rust Brown Individual Extended Leather $4000.00CAD

*"Individual Composition" which includes Individual Paint, Individual Interior Trim, High-Gloss Shadowline, and Individual Audio is $3900.00CAD.

*Total cost to do a full Individual M3 in Canada with either Platinum, Champagne, or Rust Brown Extended Leather $7900.00CAD

*Total cost to do a full Individual M3 in Canada with Amarone Extended Leather $10,049.00CAD

BTW, My trim is going to be Piano Black with Inlay.

Last edited by BMRLVR; 01-09-2010 at 03:51 PM..
Appreciate 0