03-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #87
Jimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i with MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMRX7 View Post
Jimmer what other schools are you with? Also what did you drive at the track before the M?

I am sure we must have crossed paths before if you are at the track much. My normal track beater is a black RX7.
I think we have as I know I've seen a black RX7 before. I used to be a member of the Exotic Auto Group and did all their lapping days but didn't do it last year as couldn't make any of the dates. I mostly do the lapping events with Jay Pringle. Since I'm going to be an instructor with BMW/Porsche I'm guessing I'll be doing as much as I can as time permits (especially since this will probably be the last year for Race City).

I was in a silver E46 years ago (Dinan mods) and then a black Lexus IS350 (HKS exhaust).

Who do you normally go out with?
Gone but not forgotten: 2008 E92 M3; Eisenmann Race Exhaust / Dinan 3.62 Limited Slip Differential / Dinan Software / Dinan High-Flow Intake / Dinan Camber Plates / Dinan Lowering Springs / Dinan Sway-Bars
Appreciate 0