View Single Post
      03-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #29
Bx Tpr
Captain
Rep
Drives: 23 CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
Why do you consider Texas the greatest state of America? Please give me some details about that. After years and years your dream will become reality, no worries. I have always dreamed to live and work in the US and I finally got the chance to do that and did not think twice about that. I will be alone there, with no relatives, no friends, nothing... I have been in Europe detached on different projects but at least then I was kind of closer to home and I had a weekend at home once a month, this time the move will be final, I will only go home to my folks for Christmas. And guess what, I was looking to find something to work in Sugar Land because that area would fit very well my background, and that is exactly where I have found a job. So as long as you fight for your dreams, they can become reality.
Mainly because your allowed to keep the fruit of your labor. The economy in Texas is booming so finding a job won't be as hard. The people are some of the nicest people I've ever run into. Your allowed to own guns. Your money goes a long way. You're allowed to purchase drinks 16oz. or greater in size. The weather. There are many more reasons. These are just a few. My parents are from Eastern Europe (Albania and Montenegro). They both gave everything up to come here and they absolutely love it here.
Appreciate 0