Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
I'm a sarcastic guy, it gets me in trouble all the time. I can only imagine how poorly it is perceived online. Dude shes a wild bitch in bed, I choke, I do whatever I can, she's crazy. Deff not a girl friend though, she's spent a few years in prison before I met her, lol purely for fun.

Give it a shot, cut off the air supply right before she peaks, her puss will turn into a vaccum

ROFL
whatsgoodthooo!?!?!?! hahahahahahaha thats whats good! Im on lock down, wifed up for the last 5 years, but I copped me a nymph so Ive got alot to deal with lol. I do what I can to scare her, make her feel like im a rapist. But the more I go into that character, the more she likes it. So what can I say? Give em what they want. Play the rape card, its the greatest.

And i feel you on the sarcasm, Its the only thing that gets me into trouble (quite regularly), especially with the wife... ohhh noess...