05-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
De90man
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
I am absolutely in love with this car.

I have already been for a drive in an E92 M3, which I was very impressed with.

The engine bay of the C63 is gorgeous. Online pictures are simply not representative of how stunning it looks in person. On startup, the exhaust note is out of this world, loud and throaty. I got excited when I first heard the E92 M3 exhaust, but the C63 exhaust note simply blows it away. There really is no comparison.

Maybe my favorite thing about this car (besides the engine) is the seats. The seats are INCREDIBLE! The design, the bolsters, the leather: flawless. Don't get me wrong, they are quite snug, but they feel perfect. Much more aggressive than the ///M's seats. The interior was just simply great overall, I liked the black birdseye maple trim, loved the flat-bottomed steering wheel.

This thing pulls like a locomotive, has gobs of torque, and the V8 engine wail is downright mean.

I now have one on order.
I agree, the C63 is a stunning bit of kit...the interior is great. And it's actually cheaper than an M3 (with my options).

But BMWs maintenance program is great. I went thru a set of pads in my 335 in 8k miles!!!

Better believe, when you take that C63 in for service...10k miles, 15k... etc,..the bill will get higher and higher each time.

Makes the choice harder from an ownership perspective.

Nice write up!!!!
Appreciate 0