View Single Post
      03-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

BPM Tune - the revelry.....

So, I recently got the BPM Sport tune and it's pretty damn amazing.

Mike was a pleasure to work with, extremely professional and it was all done very quickly. I even got my software updated to the new version (funny of course how I just came from service 3 days prior and they didn't even bother to update me at the dealership).

Some facts
- I took a coupe of days to let the car adapt before I wrote this review.
- Other than my K&N filter and OEM exhaust Mod, I have a stock engine setup.
- I have DCT.
- For both manual and auto my setting is level 4.
- I only use M-Mode when I have to (mwhahahha!!!)
- I like my martinis shaken, not stirred.

The Pull:
I spend most of my daily commute in the rev ranges of 3K to 6500K and the "usable" power difference is pretty obvious. From 3K rpm the engine just comes to life. Before this "feeling" would occur past 4200 rpm or so. When I do hit 4300 you really feel the TQ kick in (even in 5th gear)! Then the surge starts....all the way to my 8600 rpm redline. As most reviewers here have noted - the pull is a steady, strong, smooth surge of power. I can only imagine what it would be like for some of you with a primary Cat-delete or full exhaust systems.

- Overtaking now easily happens in 5th or 6th, depending on my speed.

- 2nd to 4th is very Torqueeeeee!!!!
- Even my off-the-line starts from stoplights are much "lunge-ier"

added plus: My exhaust note now sounds throatier and has more growl to it

All in all - Great tune and couldn't be happer! I highly recommend this tune. Jump off that fence if you're on it!