ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW325xi View Post
The interior is nice in this car. It is completely covered in leather with nice contrasting stitching. It comes down to opinion and styles that you like. Even if it were covered is super nice leather, there are still some who won't like the interior anyway. I wish they would make the interior leathers optional like Porsche. You have a choice if you want to spend an extra $18K on a full leather interior (go ahead and price up a new 911 and you'll see how expensive the interior gets).
This car is going to ROCK for sure. Nothing for $100K is going to touch it, NOTHING.

Oh, an since we're talking about parts bin sharing, the Ford GT uses the European Focus steering column.

Some above also posted that they'd take a (gasp - U.G.L.Y.) GT-R Spec V for this kind of money. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FIND A SPEC V FOR LIST PRICE?!?!?!?!?
Where do you think you're going to find a ZR1 for list price *insert ?!?!?!?!*

Come up with a better argument than that plz. Yes the ZR1 looks sick, but performance wise you have no clue what the Vspec will be like. It's lighter(300-400lbs) and has more power. If it's priced the same, its up to the buy to decide. Personally, i'll pick asian engineering over american.