m-technik
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335, E36 Ti, Porsche 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampam View Post
Yea 130k for an m3 is kinda too expensive and in a few years this will be an old model already ... but you don't care if you're a multi millioner
What's up with the "old model" fetish? Why is it for some people, that when a new model of a car is due in a few months or even years, they don't want to get the current model. Is there a world wide competition for always having the lastest thing out there.

It's a great car, regardless when the next model comes out, why not get it.
I don't get this either. I know people that immediately traded in their 2010 e92s for the 2011 lci's because they just had to have the new LED angel eyes! To me, many of the older models are more enjoyable to drive than the new ones. I own an e92, but I still love driving my e36! And i've got no doubt that this generations M3 will still be a great drivers car 10-15 years from now.

Last edited by m-technik; 06-27-2011 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 0