View Single Post
      05-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #16
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

I can say one would choose a stroker over a sc because of the pure bread motorsport they are driving. They want to retain the N/A feeling/sound/driveability/linear nature compared to the more powerful boosting. They don't want to add any weight where the car wasn't designed for. As minisucle as it may be people who consider a stroker consider these facts. They are purists. On the other hand many of the guys who sc do care about numbers and are running there cars balls to the wall as a car should be.

Currently I am very torn between the two.

I look at it this way. What am I going to use the car for and how long do I plan to keep her. If I am buying the car to DD it and want to handle any street buddies and do some tracking then by all means let me sc and be happy with my results until I sell her.

If I plan to get a very individual m3 and garage queen her then me personally would stroke her and keep her in my fleet till the day I die/give her to a loved one.

At least thats how I look at the whole debate.

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0