06-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #30
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who have not been paying attention and stand behind their political party as if they don't need to be accountable. A lot of the unethical/illegal practices that have been occurring have been exposed, yet nothing has been done against the people who were involved. I'm not saying they are going to succeed with what they are doing, but I am not gonna condemn them for trying to stand up against the thieves that run this country. Also, I don't understand your comment about having to get a job to understand the economic system.
well that goes against what our forefathers wanted ...the second amendment wasnt there to allow for hunting...it was specifically there to draw up arms against the govt in case they get out of line...our country was based upon taking up arms against tyranny and unjust behavior.

at least this group is trying to do something they believe in rather than sitting at home sitting ignorantly in bliss watching american idol...the elites have done a great job of keeping people in the dark and stupid so they can execute the pillaging of america.

what people need to undertand is this, the US dollar has plummeted 98% since the Fed Reserve came into place 100 yrs ago...this is a hidden tax on all of us because everything we need to live is more expensive...wonder why two parents now have to work instead of one?...and you wonder why kids turn out like they do cause cause there are no parents at home to raise them anymore...well, this indirectly is due to the Fed Reserve and their policies to devalue the dollar over the long run.

Wonder why they dont teach how fractional banking works in school...my wife is a CPA and has no idea how banking works...many underlings in banking sector dont understand it either...its a secret cause its a sham...the elites dont want you to know..look into it.

And I think its hilarious that people think the Fed Reserve who sets interest rates and have the most important position in govt, arent actually part of the govt at all...they are a private banking cartel...dont believe me, look them up in you phone book...thats right they show up few spots above Federal Express in white pages!
Appreciate 0