04-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
Bob MG
Moderating
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: like a muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Awesome!!!! I think I just made the call to go with the Akra carbon tips as well!!!! Car looks awesome! What a stable you have!!!
I thought the Ti ones looked cleaner for a moment, but then looking at my old M3 pics they loo much bigger. The carbon tips look thinner from the back which I prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosef View Post
awesome. I dig the stripe!
I was leaving the plenum stock and decided to pain at the last minute. I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Very nice...i see yellow brembos in your future!
you realized why the yellow stripe was there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
AWWW SHNIZZLE looks simple and fierce ... for now at least

Gloss Black Brembo's W Yellow Lettering
BBS FI's gloss black with yellow filled BBS & Forged indents just saying .......
You maniac!! you are officially worse than me. I just got the ZCPs from Nate as I wanted this car to appear to be an OEM sleeper. I wont change rims. Spent too much on the GT2 project

The Brembo's are definitely a must and gloss black with yellow lettering is exactly the theme I was thinking. However plain yellow again always looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
looks stunning! I really like how the manifold came out! I also like how you stated that you were going to leave this car stock since it was your DD hahahah NOT!

Congrats again Braddah!
Thanks Ryan. Hows yours doing? Remember we have twins Basil - both took their first breath on the same day!! April 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
You see I patched the badge up a little. Its looking a bit ratty so will put a silver badge on when your envelope arrives this side

Thanks again to you and AJ for the special treatment. Always a pleasure doing business with you boys
Appreciate 0