04-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #46
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MtoM3 View Post
Yes so what is keeping you from protesting to the fullest of your capabilities and while you're at it , don't ever EVER EVER go faster than the speed limit....EVER ! Cause a lot of thought was put into that, much like esp and dsc, so if you do , I hope you can't sleep because of remorse , even if it's just by 5 mph my friend.....Cause that 5 mph may have helped to keep that person you just crashed into alive !!!!! NEVER EVER DRIVE ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT AGAIN , NOT BY 1 MPH !!!!
And while your at that , never ever fail to come to a complete stop at a stop sign ever again....Not by a millisecond . Because when you hit that oncomming car, even if you were physically almost at a dead stop but still rolling.....I will judge the living shit out of you !!!!
decaf?

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0