01-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #20
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
Hey Nate,

Any idea if Vorsteiner of even if Challenge will ever release a full rear diffuser for the E90? I am assume the demand is fairly low, since we see most parts are for the E92 mostly…the only one I know of is 3D Design, but not too crazy about it…

This might be a long shot, but I assume IND deal's with both these companies fairly closely, would it possible or even feasible to have a limited run of E90 rear diffuser if you had enough interest? However, I assume the R&D/set-up and price may limiting this?

On a side note, I am looking into the current rear diffuser offered by Challenge GT Carbon Rear Diffuser and Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser Type II for the E90, the only visiual difference I can see is the Challenge one has longer fins…or is there really no difference at all between the two? I just hope that when I order a rear diffuser that a full one is released not long after…

Thanks!

Ricky
Hey Ricky,

Honestly the E90 market is really slow compared to the E92/93 M3. Besides Arkym I don't think Challenge or Vorsteiner will be making a full diffuser.

Sorry for the bad news.