05-24-2023, 11:14 AM   #33
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by riccio View Post
It’s a known issue that the listing price resets on the column, that’s why it’s also in my description!

Wannabe forensics over here, implying the logo wore off … it got partially scraped off in a small spot wheb working on wheels/suspension likely, Essex coatings are the best in the business, they don’t wear off like that. You would know that if you had a kit, but you won’t mention anything about the like new condition of the rest of the caliper and pistons, out of your depth so why pretend to know how rotors should or shouldn’t look. They’re iron, that’s how they look used, especially if they haven’t had a recent good session on track to clean up the surface, that’s why you ask for measurements instead of just “look” if you don’t understand.

If I share any date then I have to share an invoice then are you or the other whining going to buy them? No. How would a date support anything when I could’ve done zero track days in 5 years or 5 in 5 days? Can’t argue with stupid.

Not in a rush to sell it, East Coast is not an easy market for this, and it’s a lot of money for some people.

Do you and the rest of the circus go to dealerships and auctions and ask the sellers how much they paid?

Of course people who can’t buy the kit that try to fabricate a narrative help my post, it’s not like I can bump it myself. I got them for free, now you have another excuse for hating on something you don’t have. Thank you for the courtesy clown act.

Free bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Silly to assume financial capabilities when one poster’s build has 2x the retail value of this kit in motorsport carbon fiber alone.

The reason this isn’t selling (namely at this price point) is if you are in the market for this level of BBK, it’s not the 9660 caliper you’re buying.
You’re so full of bs it’s sad. Another one making assumptions and trying to bash the kit. Please let us all know what’s the problem with the price and why the 9660 is a problem/shortfall to buy? I’m really curious to know since it must be something AP Racing, Schirmer and many others must not be aware of.

If someone is all the way on the west coast and this is pickup only in NYC, you really need to think that hard to put together that they can’t buy it. Pathetic

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 12:13 PM..
Appreciate 0