View Single Post
      09-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Jon1980
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Red Nov

New owner / iDrive question

I have just become the very happy owner of 08 E92 M3 Manual, Jerez Black and Red Novillo leather, packed full of extras for a nice price .

Currently doing some simple fettling, black kidneys, stainless steel pedals, I have also picked up a BMW performance steering wheel (the one with the shift lights ) that brings me on to the main question.

IDrive !!! Now the CCC is great but stupidly the Premium system on my Nissan 370z Black Edition was better, oh well still it’s and M3 so who cares (V8!!!!!) What I am trying to find out and I have looked at lots and lots of forum post to try and get an definitive answer, is about retro fitting the CIC controller – don’t get me wrong, I can’t be bothered to change the whole iDrive, just the controller.

Any help with the part numbers (controller / centre consol trim) would be greatly appreciated, also a point in the right direction on where to buy at a nice price.

The car is immense, I’ve had a Civic Type R (ep3), Impreza (Hawkeye), 350z, 370z and unsurprisingly the M blows them all into the weeds !

Cheers
Jon
Appreciate 0