Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Krazzee View Post
FDR's gotta have at least 7 terrorist living under those potholes near the QB bridge exit.
Hitting a pothole and waiting/hoping for the flat tire sign to turn on is part of driving in NYC. I bet 90% of the people driving in nyc went thru that rush LOL.
All that money in NY goes to the government locking up innocent people for smoking weed. LEgalize the dam crop and fix the dam road.
Gotta love NYC
ohh man that fucking QBR exit is no joke son... no JOKE lollll i got a flat there on my m3 ahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
K... go out and time yourself. You wouldn't even come close. I took that route from the ferry station to the Midtown tunnel every single morning for almost 2 years in my 335i. I did it at 4 am with no traffic. I think I could match him or go faster for that part of the route, but the rest of it was a little ridiculous. He knew the specific timing of the lights and he also knew how fast he needed to go to reach the next red light. He looked as if he also knew exactly which light he would have to stop at. There was a TON of work put in to do the lap in 26 minutes.

It was a Sky Redline btw. Car handles extremely well and is quite quick..
ohh word.... i meant it in the sense that i wouldnt wait for any lights. there is a device to change lights to green, all i would need is to get my hands on this and its game over. but yeah, without the cheating device I would have to do at least 10 tries on this to memorize the timing of the traffic lights.

id just spend 2 weeks monitoring the lights section by section and figure out what to do. but no way would it be easy.