View Single Post
      06-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
///SHiBA
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 X6m

Tint...

Reputable shops and good work are hard to find.

Nino at Umbra is awesome but he doesn't go darker than legal (35%). I had my car done there and I love the workmanship and quality but again I wanted to go darker.

I tried Dave @ Elite Window Tinting - horrible job. There are small bubbles everywhere, he damaged my interior garbage/ash holder in the rear (no one has ever sat in the back of my car), and the overall quality just sucks. He was recommended on Euroteknik and I would not send anyone to him (and his sub-forum on Euroteknik is gone now, shocker). Though he offered to redo it, it is simply not worth it as he clearly doesn't care about his work the first time, his timing is inconvenient (never delivers even remotely close to his estimate) and he put 2 miles on my car (unacceptable).

That being said, I have to get this attempt-at-a-tint-job removed; does anyone have a recommendation for a tint shop that does 20% with great quality work?

His work was so pathetic that I am skeptical to go anywhere else and just deal with lighter tint at Umbra (due to Nino's amazing work).
2011 E92 M3 - SOLD
2004 E46 M3 - SOLD
Appreciate 0