Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive28i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
okay i might be moving to hawaii late next year to pursue my MBA
here's the thing: first i dunno if i can ship my e90 there or not, can anyone help me on this?
second, i just dropped my car at the workshop this morning and then went home in my friend's 350z...no mods whatsoever on his...but damn i love the sound of its exhaust and its power (i'm satisfied with its torque and hp, they're just right to my liking)
the interior is okay and i do love the g35 as well since it has similar engine to the z...but this is just a wild thought though, who knows what will happen! but i just want opinions..so what do you guys think? should i stick with e90 or trade it in for perhaps a 350z or g35? be it new or used
thanks
I considered the g35 sedan when purchasing my e90, but the BMW was hands down the better car (for me). That being said, the 2007 g35 is redesigned, so maybe it's gotten better.

I'm sure you can ship you car to Hawaii - cars get there somehow, right?

Don't know much about the 350z, but the little I do know suggests that it's a fine car. Think about going from a sedan to a coupe though and make sure it'll still fit your lifestyle.

Good luck!