View Single Post
      02-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #18
Kilgore Trout
Chicks dig wagons!
Rep
Drives: 2009 E91
Location: Where you can see through the people, but not the air (i.e., Los Angeles!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
The reason they sell those is the price - I had an old Acura CL back in the late 90's only because I just didn't want to spend the money on the 328 back then, but if it was the same price, no competition. In terms of power, Honda over rates their engines fairly significanly, so I would be suprised if it was any faster than a 328 and at the same price I would never look at it. To make it even less appealing to euopean sports sedan buyers Acura yet agains makes an executive decision not to offer a stick?? It took them 10 years to get around to offering a stick on their V6 cars and even then they try to only offer it in coupes unless it is mated to a 4 cylinder!

So close, yet so far away - Hyundai seems to get it and is starting to make a worthy product - Honda better watch out!
Actually, the dynos show that Acura UNDERRATES the 4-cyl in TSX by about 10%.

And, it also won't be anywhere near the price of a similar E90. With every available feature, including Nav, backup camera, heated seats, etc, should go for about $34,000 - or the same price as an E90 with leatherette.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
Appreciate 0