The_AMG_Hunter
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
What goes around, comes around...karma is a b!tch.

I used to drive 3 Lexus cars; not one problem with any of them...Toyota/Lexus quality and reliability. However, I'm not a big fan of the IS looks. I hated how the IS350 drove (compared with the 335i and Infiniti G35/37), but as I understand it, the IS-F is a totally different animal. The IS-F is quite fast as a stock sports sedan, but it probably still won't drive quite like the Bimmer. G/L with whatever you decide on; just try to be less of an --- (including not sending threatening PMs to fellow Enthusiast Forum members ) in whichever car you drive next and maybe life will treat you better. Enjoy!!!

And, please don't start posting all this b.s. on N54Tech.com so your buddies over there can have a field day and continue their childish name calling b.s. None of you guys actually know me. Although a few JB2/JB3 drivers I had the pleasure of meeting and running with at the track were very cool, and I'm confident they would say the same about me.
Im sorry we got off on the wrong foot its just that the post you made in my thread really got under my skin,anyways comparing a is350 to an isf is like comparing a 335i to an m3 imo,and dont get me wrong im a bmw guy its just that all the headaches they have given me have me fed up already