View Single Post
      11-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #134
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbahnz View Post
Dont post the same pic you had up. that one was old and you can hardly see her. get an updated pic of her on your phone. oh by the way good job. you must really like this girl. she asked you in and you refused. the girl practically asks to get laid and you refused. hmm. i did that to a few girls and they thought that I was gay or had a problem.. I hope she doesnt think the same.
haha what the hell i kinda forgot about this thread lol to update you guys things are going good so far, nothing to serious were starting to really get to know each other now more on a "emotional" level haha, pictures err well ok i guess i can snag a picture of her for you guys since you've been waiting .

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
wtfux pics? nice story. hope i can get the same thing going. im taking a night class and etc...
last place i thought i would happen since i didn't really noticed her at first, you never know though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
I call BS! He is only 17 or 18. This kid purposely put a picture the size of a dime and then claims someone took it off. And now he's scared of replying on this thread.. Fucking ridiculous..
first off people know me on the regional section have met me why would i lie about my age and my store, i think i have better things to do in life then make up stories, i honestly thought this thread had died i didn't know people were so into my love life lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Gomez View Post

No but seriously, where are the updated pics, how's it going with this chick?
like i said i'll snag a pic of her for you guys since you've been waiting so long now...
Appreciate 0