Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj747 View Post
Impressive times! You and that GT3 would be competitive in the Grand-Am CTSCC with your stock cars (and yours with no aero)!

Have any pics of your car? How much whp are you putting down?

I think you could be flat through Turn 1.
Thanks for the comments guys!

@ Billyj747----these are slo mo times compared to the stuff you guys do--hahaha--but I'm out there having fun regardless! Guys like Cody are tearing it up out there. I'm happy with my 1:57 at BW 13CW for now.

My M3, according to the dyno at EAS, has about 550whp, on 100 octane and track pipes.

Here are a few pics. The corkscrew was from this weekend. Ti-Jean's GT3 is right behind me. The sideshot is from Buttonwillow. And I included a current street setup pic. The car is still totally streetable----I put street pads into the AP calipers, dial back the JRZ and put street wheels back on. No one has any clue what the car really is.

Flat through Turn 1 at Laguna-----hehe, i think that would require more balls than what I bring to the track! My GPS says I was doing 125mph going over that hill on some laps as it is.....is it possible at that speed for the front wheel to catch air at the crest? I felt at least once like the front wheel lifted......that was an-----interesting moment....hahaha

Are you going to be in the SoCal area doing time attack stuff soon? If so, which events?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0