View Single Post
      03-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
Stainless 45
Captain
Rep
Drives: Last of the V-8 Interceptors

It was bound to happen...

So after braving the traffic and retarded drivers for almost 2 years I took the M for a nice drive on the rare sunny day which had just hit 50 degrees. On the way home I was past the witching hour of 3 pm on Long Island and was just getting to my exit on the 135 when I saw a lot of construction and traffic in the distance. There was a large cloud of spray from cutting concrete or possibly line painting up ahead. Stopped and waiting to go right on red I chanced to look over my shoulder, worried that some overspray or debris might find it's way onto me..... while rolling forward...... Right into the suv in front of me.

All this time spent protecting my car from others and I'm the one who F's it up.

Going to visit Martino Auto Concepts in the morning. So much for having an "all original mint M3" Just pissed at myself.
Attached Images

Blue Thunder -2011 LeMans Blue e92 DCT, ZCP, European Delivery. BPM Stage II. Dinan 3.45 Rear. Borla/Encore Innovation Exhaust, LUX Angel Eyes, Forgestar F14's, Turner road armor. "Last of the V-8 Interceptors, a real piece of history..."

Last edited by Stainless 45; 03-05-2013 at 11:43 PM..
Appreciate 0