View Single Post
      04-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #84
TurboFan
Ski bum
Rep
Drives: sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Exactly, you have been asked over and over to explain and all you say how logical it is and some O'Riley crap with absolutely no proof -- makes me wonder if you understand what you claim you do. Actually, re-reading your posts it is clear you don't. Another "wanted to sound smart on the forum, turned to be dumb kid..."?
O'Riley? Are you kidding me? I don't listen to that crap. I read, and make the determination for myself. In all the posts you've made, I've not seen one shred of intellectual capacity from you. You haven't won an argument with me yet, you can't present one shred of comprehensible logic to support any of your positions. Every time someone beats you with logic, and it happens in every thread, you resort to petty partisan rhetoric that is without merrit or basis. I'm not going to waste my time digging up information to meet your exact request. If you want specific information of a specific time frame, Google it you lazy ass, it's out there for you to read. But take an econ course or two before you try and argue free market economics with me. You need an education.

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0