View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
JZBDCT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92

These are all great questions for your Sales Rep. My advice is to find either a friend that's purchased through a dealership before and trust their good experience. I was fortunate to have friends that own BMWs and relied on their recommendation for a good sales rep. I'm also a first time BMW owner.

#1. I believe e92s are only in production till June 2012. The next generation M3 won't come out until 2013-2014.

#2. See answer above.

#3. I believe everyone on the east coast buys from the same person. Do a search on the forums. or read the pricing forums. I'm a west coaster so I didn't pay attention to that dealership.

If you're set on an e92 and can't order a new one by June 2012. Then I recommend getting a used one by your Sept 2012 time frame. Otherwise wait a few years for the new m3.

Of course I'm also a newb so I'm sure people will correct my answers.
2012 BMW M3 Coupe JZB/Fox Red DCT ZCP. Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid. Paint Match Grills, Side markers, Reflectors. Carbon Fiber Splitters. Lux Angel Eyes. Custom Rear Section Exhaust with valves. Next mod: Valentine 1

Last edited by JZBDCT; 09-28-2011 at 11:36 AM..
Appreciate 0