pittsy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez...E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger22 View Post
Oh no! I've been spotted.

Its actually an Akra exhaust. I saw you, but didn't get a chance to give you a thumbs up. What wheels are you running? They looked like 18" VMRs. I've been eyeballing the HRE Fall-Lines, but I don't want to pay that much and I want to have them made to my own specifications instead of the Fall-line standard issue. Your wheels looked really sharp on your car!

I actually spotted another M3 on the way home from work. It was a pre-LCI E90 in SSII. I've seen this car a couple of times, they always exit downtown from 30 headed east. Anyone on here?
Sorry I couldn't tell exactly what exhaust you had, I just took a guess. Akra is very nice, do you have the full system or just the catback? Thanks! Yes, I have the 18" VMR V701s. It's hard to beat the value of these wheels, $850 shipped to your door is great. Your car looked great as well, very clean. I was just a little frustrated with the traffic on woodwall yesterday. BTW, nice plate!
08 E92 M3 Jerez Black | Bamboo | 6MT | 18s | 5% tint | No iDrive | Heated Seats | V1 hardwire | ///M Alu Pedals | Matte Black Grills | Painted Reflectors | CF Roundels | GP Thunder 8500k | Remus Race Exhaust | VMR V701 18s Matte Black
Appreciate 0