View Single Post
      08-16-2007, 01:21 AM   #15
thinbev
proud BMW 335 owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

By the way, I just asked my brother to check what his average mpg shows on his on board computer. It says 49 mpg. The computer doesn't lie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post

Canada, Mexico and Venezuela account for almost 48% of the oil exported to the US by those Top 15. What makes me more angry than the oil coming from the middle east? The oil coming from Venezuela!! Hugo Chavez doesn't deserve a single dime from us.

The source for the oil facts: http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/p...nt/import.html
I here ya. Giving our money to Chavez isn't that cool...

I understand that we in the U.S. don't get all our fuel from the Middle East, but it still doesn't matter. We all know The Middle East is selling Billions upon Billions of dollars worth of oil. I remember reading something that Saudi Arabia earns $500 million dollars a day in oil revenue!!!! Let's not forget that 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia...

If we want to fight the terrorists and end our wars over there, someone has to come up with a way to power our world's cars with something other than oil...But until then we should all try to use the least amount of fuel as possible which by doing so will save us some money. Forget about the environment, I'm talking just about winning this war on terror thingy

Check out this video of a French company who is about to sell small cars that run on only on compressed air:

They're ugly as hell but could you imagine if millions of people had engines that ran on air? What would Chavez, the Saudi Royal Family and Iran do?:rocks:
Appreciate 0