jphughan
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011.75 M3 E92 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMonde View Post
Ok Gang.. what do we do?
Road trip? or wait?

? what about remote coding?
Never tried it, but at the very least I'd need to ship my cable around, which I'd rather not do. Then I'd either need to set up USB-over-IP (tricky) or make sure all of you have all the necessary software on your systems and remote into them to configure everything and handle coding. That's tricky too because in addition to people potentially not wanting me remoting into their systems (perfectly understandable, I wouldn't), I'd be working with and having to make changes to a bunch of different people's computers, which is a lot of unknown quantity to deal with. I work in IT so I could probably do it from a technical standpoint, but working in IT teaches you that those types of situations should be avoided whenever possible.

Also I'll be out of town starting Tuesday until 7/25, so unless you'll be heading up this weekend or Monday night this will have to wait a bit.
11 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT | Premium 2 | Convenience | 19" | EDC | Prem Audio | Moonroof | BMW Apps | Vorshlag Adjustable Camber Plates | StopTech ST-60 380mm BBK | Castrol SRF Fluid | ModMyNav.com rear camera | OEM Euro Sunglasses Holder

Last edited by jphughan; 07-07-2011 at 03:35 PM.
jphughan is offline   United_States