Drives: Ms

Garage List
2003 BMW M5  [0.00]
2002 BMW 530i (fs)  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Cool Seats and exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
Thanks for the dates, want to get out there. Is the PCA ladies day open to BMWs I assume?
All women, all cars.

Quote:
Also, side question - do you or anybody you know of have aftermarket seats like Pole Positions in the car? Thinking about doing it but need to try out some seats first.
I am seriously looking at this atm. M3 seats may have adjustable wings to hold you in, but all my seat is doing is bruising my side/back during the hard cornering as I get faster. I'll probably have to ace bandage my ribs for ladies' day. Time to look at replacing the seats and getting harnesses, or getting a track-specific car!

Quote:
Ilis, we need to meet up at some point and compare my Akra and your Performance exhaust. Dying to hear the difference.
I'd love to hear your Akra, as that was my alternative choice. I love the performance exhaust! People say it sounds amazing on the track, but all I can tell is that I can finally hear the car and don't have to look at the tach just to see how I'm revving. It did sound amazing in the canyons and tunnels though on the BMWCCA Spring Drive.

2013 E92 ///M3 ZCP 6MT Speed Yellow 2003 E39 ///M5