M6 prices are down... stop me from moving over
I've always loved the M6 but didnt want to spend that much on a car. Now that the 08's are about the same price as an 08 M3 (if you find the right deal) I've been thinking about switching over. I've had my M3 for 3 years and love it, makes 0 sense financially.
More comfortable DD
Biggest concern is the depreciation hit that is about to come when the new M6 comes out shortly.
Maybe I'll wait 2-3 years, and pick one up for ~$30k after the new one is out...
Anybody have an M6 ownership experience?
2011 E92 M3 Comp / MPE / DCT