Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I'm curious.. If I can setup a 32-bit winxp PC and the correct cable to the car, would you be able to remote-in to the PC to do the coding? I'm kind of far from you're located.
Hi everyone,

I have been out of town for the last couple of weeks, and didn't have access to a computer. For some reason my autoresponder did not set correctly.

I am behind responding to emails/PM's.. Sorry about the delay. I am working to respond back to everyone today. If you do not receive a response from me, please resend and I will get back to you quickly. Email is the best way to reach me as the board doesn't let me know that I received a PM, or that someone replied to a thread. I tried talking to Jason about it but didn't receive a response.

Stefan: To answer your question, yes, we can do that. Please contact me via email or PM to arrange.

---

The coding laptops I have been sending around have been a great success and are the perfect way to have your car coded if you do not have someone in your area to code it locally. I have two in stock at the moment, so if you're ready for some coding please don't hesitate to contact me. For quicker response you may call my cell phone listed below.

Thanks!
Benvo
310-488-2418

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States