I kind of agree with the above two posts... Unless ordering EXACTLY as you want it from the factory is critical to you...why not wait a bit and find a 2011 or even a 12 and allow someone else to take the depreciation hit. That's a double whammy for you...trading in AND buying new. Just my .02....
I was considering the same, but ultimately decided to wait it out.
2012 MR e92 M3 DCT, fully loaded... GONE but not forgotten!
2008 e92 M3 Coupe 6MT | AW/BLK Extended...SOLD!