Originally Posted by ThrottleJunkie
Ok...enough of the RS4/M3 comparisons. The RS4 isn't the competition. If anyone has been keeping up on Audi news, they are going to release the RS5, based on the A5 coupe platform. THIS thing, will give the M3 some headaches.
- 4.2L Twin Turbo V8 putting out 450 horsepower and AT LEAST 500 ft/lbs of TQ
- front axle moved up 120 mm to allow the engine to be mounted further back thus reducing the horrible oversteer it had.
- 55:45 front-rear weight balance
- rear-biased Quattro system
- modified magnetic ride dampers lifted off of the TT
- carbon ceramic brakes lifted off the R8
Only rumored performance times are the 0-60 which is rated at "sub 4.5 seconds"
All this for an MSRP of $53,000. Possible M3 killer?
is it me that car look similiar to e92? damn AUdi always copy bmw style.. wat is up.. i smell law sue lol jk
Other thing i want to point out.. the S6 is already 72K base line price according to Edmunds.com .the s4 is already 2007 Audi S4 Available As: Wagon, Convertible, Sedan
MSRP: $47,500 - $56,900 . i doubt it is going to be 53K