View Single Post
      06-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
Pitkis
Private First Class

Drives: i8 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherchenm View Post
i think some lucky member must have bought it
I think only few of 67 have found their owner in real life. Cars have been bought by dealers that suppose someone to buy the machine later on. Of course few collectors may be active already, but I'm not surprised if some cars will be left over and sold out later on at standard price - with no rush of buyers. Remember Lambo Reventon that was "sold out" immediately but was still available everywhere at release price - and that was just 10 pieces. GTS was a different story as a real track machine, CRT is something else that cannot be compare to fully focused track weapon people go and buy instead of Porsche GT3RS. It's very expensive and doesn't justify the price like GTS IMO.
E92 M3: M-DCT, full black leather, PDC front & rear, M-Drive, Double Spoke 220 M, EDC, light & mirror package, electric fully-adjustable seats, iPod, Individual audio, Professional navigation, RS-19 pads, 18" OEM track wheels, semi-slicks, Akrapovic Full EVO titanium, KW Clubsport, Challenge Carbon Race trunk, Brembo GT brakes 365/345 mm, RPK CF rear wing
Pitkis is offline   Finland