View Single Post
      05-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #33
Badmaash
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
nice post brother, I feel these are difficult times, noone really is interested in Islam or the teachings of our holy prophet. I mean they actually think they know him, but they really dont, people make crazy cartoons of him when they dont even know him! and the funny thing is these people are the worst people because they hate something they do not even fully understand. If you wont take the time to understand the teachings of our religion, then why abuse it? I know it sounds harsh but it really hurts when most people dont understand Islam, but they condemn it's teachings and our holy prophet...
Its a human nature to attack something you dislike or dont understand. Its been happening to Islam since the beginning. People used to do the worst things to the prophet (peace be upon him) while he was still alive. People used to hit him, cuss him out, slander him, he had a neighbor who would throw trash on his lawn every day just becuase he disliked him.. and when that neighbor got sick, the prophet still went to visit him and wish him will - true muslim. So, I didn't really get worked up about some of those cartoons or anything.. its nothing new really.

Good to meet you brohter, NICE SIG