05-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #23
Badmaash
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_! View Post
>
Who does?

If common man has no hope of understanding the Quran, who then shall guard their virtue and lead them to walk the prophet's path into Allah's grace? You? Osama?
You said it yourself, the prophet's path - to be a good muslim is to strive to be like the prophet Muhammed, becuase he was the human implementation of the Quran.

Common man definately can come to understand, but he has to make an effort to. God says if you take a small step towards him, he will guide you, he will open your heart. But not if your goals are political (Osama/terrorist/mass media) or worldly.

And as for me, i dont even know why you would stick me in there. I am a muslim, I worship my creator, I live peacefully, and strive to be a good honest person.

That being said, I am not trying to convert you nor make you believe, nor do I think you should be "killed becuase you do not convert" like this other guy suggests. I believe that you are entitled to your beliefs, as I am to mine.