View Single Post
      05-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #36
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
okay so you keep labeling her as innocent... if the law was that it was illegal to marry a Sunni boy (whether it was written law or not)... and if she did fall in love with him... would it justify in some punishment? maybe death is harsh but rules are rules...

i dont believe in a higher being... i just believe in karma... a good amount of good and a good amount of bad happen. that is the control... what is good and what is bad is relative... not getting rained on is good--although it may be good at a small level, it is good nonetheless... accidentally falling off your bike is bad... although its hardly bad in the general scheme of things, it is bad nonetheless.

whatever, im done with this... it was good to know how you guys all feel though... i mean it is the typical american stereotype to think of other cultures as unsophisticated... but imo i would rather accept a culture and let it evolve on its own than blatantly say NO THATS WRONG when I am an outsider who knows barely anything about who they are. i could easily say christianity is wrong... but why bother... i'd have a few thousand crusaders at my door.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States