Garage List
FS: Challenge Sport X-Pipe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
$1600 Shipped to the 48 States

Hi -

I am selling my Challenge pipe. This is the sport version with no primary cats and high-flow secondary cats. I believe this is the best of both worlds. It makes great power but it doesn't smell like a fully catless pipe.

Shortly after I installed this pipe, I started getting a CEL even though I had the ESS Tune. So I sent the pipe to Challenge to be fully checked out. They put in in their jig to make sure it was up to specs, and then they installed it on a test car with ESS software as well. They were not able to recreate the issue I had, and it performed as designed. It must have been an installation issue that caused my CEL because the pipe is considered as good as new, according to Challenge.

I have decided not to re-install it, because I have the BMW Performance exhaust now and it has been reported that is doesn't sound good with the primary cats deleted.

So if you are interested in a pipe like this, you are getting a fully tested pipe with less than 1000 miles on it, for $300 less than new with shipping included.

The pipe is boxed and sitting at Challenge waiting to be shipped for $1700 to anywhere in the 48 States.

I really miss this pipe because it made very good power that you could feel and hear.

Here is a picture from when I first got it.

Attached Images

Current: 2015 F80 M3 (SS, Full Black Interior, 6MT, LED, Adaptive, 19's) - On Order - 10/28 PCD
Previous: 2013 E92 M3, 2013 F10 M5, 2009 E90 M3, 1998 E36 M3

Last edited by AMPowerJ; 06-28-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Changing price ...
AMPowerJ is offline   United_States