N54 FTW!

Drives: BMW 335i 6MT

FS: M3 Carbon Fiber center console, sunglass holder & radio trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Sold!

Carbon fiber center console for iDrive, sunglass holder cover, and radio and climate console trims.
Looks gorgeous, livens up the black interior very tastefully, but actually looks great as contrast to Red interiors as well.
Bought an OEM M3 kit from M3Post member biglare, who was doing a custom interior on his M, and I knew these peices wouldn't fit my 6MT 335. But heads up, the radio and climate peices didn't fit biglare's car or mine, we're both not sure what model they are for, so if you recognize them great, but the climate control is narrower than mine, my stock piece trim is about 1/2" wider on both ends, and the radio piece doesn't cover the entire area the stock one does, it would leave the section between the 2 disc drives (Nav and music) uncovered. I'm happy to just throw them in, or I can send measurements if someone thinks they might work and wants to verify. Price below is basically for the center console and sunglass cover, the other 2 peices are just included.

Bubble wrapped and boxed and ready to ship.

$299 + Shipping (Paypal)

Attached Images

Vorsteiner/Supersprint/Helix V2/KW V3/Brembo/H&R Sway/Volk RE-30 + Sport Cups/Procede + Meth/AR Design + OEM Oil Coolers/M3 CF Trim/LED Steering Wheel/RIX Guage/Blacklines/GC Hybrid Camber Plates/Spec 3+ Clutch

Last edited by Ironring Racing; 06-18-2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Sold
Ironring Racing is offline   Canada