View Single Post
      06-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #16
SV Concepts

Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

What's up everyone. Just wanted to update you all with some pics of this car's exhaust install. Believe me when I tell you that Joel thought long and hard, and did TONS of research when he started his quest to find the perfect exhaust. Ultimately he decided on Active Autowerke's Signature exhaust, and I do believe he's pretty happy with his decision. Here's a quick list of the mods that have gone onto this car since our original post, and then on to the pics!!
  • 15% Window Tint
  • Hardwired Valentine One Radar Detector
  • Vorsteiner Interior Floormats with White Piping
  • Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust

Some shots of the exhaust while still in the box.

Close up shot of one of the tips.

Some shots of the stock exhaust.

And the install begins...

Lining up the new system with the stock exhaust to make sure right and left side are installed properly.

Out with the old, and in with the new.

What install is complete without the unwaivering "support" from the GF or Wife?? Clearly they're just THRILLED to be here!!!

New system in, and just making final tweaks to get spacing and alignment right.

Rear diffuser re-installed, tips aligned again, and down she comes!!

We ran out of daylight during the install so these last few pics are a bit dark. We'll get some well lit ones up for you guys shortly but until then, see what it looks like under cover of darkness.

Smiles all around when we got this thing on the ground and fired it up for the first time. Sounds like a V8 should sound with a nice throaty tone, all while not being overwhelming. All in all this was a pretty simple plug and play install with no fitment issues, and solid customer satisfaction. Definitely a winning upgrade to any M3!!

Wheels are on the docket for this car some time in the future so we will update again once those are decided upon. Until then, as always, thanks for reading!!
SV Concepts is offline   United_States