boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Yes it was wrong to sacrifice other human beings and if you cannot see that I have nothing further to say.

The reason you ARE on the other side is because you find this behavior in any way acceptable. Man is not perfect but that does not make our flaws acceptable. Society and civilization exist because we can and must draw the line on acceptable behavior.

All societies and cultures are NOT equal. Some are superior to others and arguing otherwise simply extends the life of those that need to be changed.
lol... the reason why I believe it is okay is because I have an open mind...I dont follow the road... I follow MY own path.

lol the superiority thing is just the ingroup/outgroup bias...

"Yes it was wrong to sacrifice other human beings and if you cannot see that I have nothing further to say." lol... if you were christian and you were forced to fight in a crusade with the possibility of you dying that would be the same thing as sacrafice...

& for the record... if the story was framed in a different light saying how appropriate the murder was... i would say it was wrong... i don't think you can judge me because i could argue both ways.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"